• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help required - thesis samples / papers required

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

copcally

I need to ask you guyz a question and I hope you will be able to provide me with a solution to my problem. The thing is I am looking for some past thesis papers to see their pattern. SO if any of you know about some websites, please let me know at earliest. Thanks in advance?

S

SSniffleslam

It all depends on what topic your thesis is going to be, and as always, I suggest google...

G

Granjell

You might want to try a university website for sample formatting of papers....

S

Sheriff Tricky

What's the thesis on? I just finished mine a year ago and might be of some help.

D

darrellalmeida

I guess all the thesis follow the same set of pattern and formatting,but its better to ask your instructor or adviser as this may differ from university to university. Alternately you can search in google like theses paper samples etc and you may find some past papers.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you had fun talking to yourself and setting up the final advertising post. However, that isn't going to fly here. Have a nice day.

*lick*

Status
Not open for further replies.