• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Please

K

Kerich

Im new to the game and i was wondering if anyone has a list of what i should build at my lvl and the next lvls i get to. right now im lvl 17. all i have been building the whole time is reverse enginering tool, because thats the thing that gives me the most xp for the fewest materials. should i continue this? help please. thanks.

K

Kerich

Re: Help please, Im a trader Engin.

Ok, thanks for the guide. Its still wordy and idk alot of the words like grinding and other wierd stuff, but i will continue to read on and hopefully understand it alittle better. I will make another reply to this thread if i need more help.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Grinding is a word some use when talking about leveling a profession.

I don't like that word since it makes it sound like a job.

Leveling a profession can be as fun or joblike as one wants it to be.

Take time to do other things while leveling instead of just trying to get to 90 at the speed of light.

K

Kerich

Yeah but, you cant really do much being a trader. right? And i have another question for you, i was on the 2 week trial and im about to run out of days, so i was wondering how i upgrade to a real account?