• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Needed!

G

I'm looking for anyone who knows LITTLE JOHN. And has any knowledge of how to contact him..... he owns a place called Regulars Estates.... Inside is a Bless dead for the Sun Clan Castle.... Anyone with any information Please PM me.... As I VERY much would like to talk to this individual. If you would please ask around to your contacts and freinds let me know if anyone knows anything about him..... thank you!.

G

Dear me.

I have been trying for MONTHS to find this person.... Does NO one know him? Not one person have any idea who he is or how to contact him??? Who he was??? Does he play???? Did he play????

Any help would be appreciated.

G

Shamelessly bumping my own post to keep folk looking for this fellow for me.... so far no luck ..... still looking..... Any ideas folk?

G

Some folk don't think so..... But I need info on perhaps like an email.... or somthing anyway of contacting him.... If anyone has that sort of info.... Or if someone could get ahold of him and let him know I'm wishing to speak to him..... that would be most appreciated.

I've heard about a 100 different rumors about the guy and who he may or may not be or what he may or may not be doing but so far not one soul can say for sure they have any idea how to contact the guy....... kinda like he and all his companions VANISHED.... which I find odd.