• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help needed !

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a lame stealth archer miner killer in that cave north of Britain graveyard. Can someone please help me getting back my clothes ?

........ and I got help

G

<blockquote><hr>

........ and I got help

[/ QUOTE ]

In what way...?

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I should get my PvM warrior and have him get a few old skills back from soulstones (hiding, stealth and poisoning).

Then I headed back to the mining cave and I entered the cave I saw the name of Trevelyan popping up. He was riding his polar bear hunting for that stealth archer.

I joined him and we both fought the killer. The sad thing was that we were both not able to bring him fully down, because that killer always ran away, transformed into an animal and then crossed server line back and forth, so that it was impossible to catch him. And when he stealthed back into the cave he was already at full health again.

Well, then Trev got killed and I thought ... .hmmmmmm ....... what should I do. The killer and I stealthed around not seeing each other, suddenly he got revealed somehow and I stood right beside him. Of course I mounted my ethy and started to lethal poison him followed by a bleed attack. I have a nice cleaver for such situations.
Well, the killer died in the end. When he came back he started to talk crazy things.

The first thing he said was that his char was bugged and that he died because of this bug. The second thing he said was that he suspects I would be a cheater.

The funny thing is that I did not even had a good suit on. I just grabbed some armour out of a bag in my house where I store random leather armour. I currently have no leather suit for stealthing, so I just had to take the stuff in my bags. I had a luck piece with 135 luck and nearly no resists on it and stuff like that. The only resist at 70 was my physical, the rest was in the 50s and one resist even in the 40s, lol.

And that guy suspects I would cheat, lol.

I think that he could not win a piece of gold at Yew gate and therefor he strolls through the lands in search for some old hard working miners to kill.

G

*snickers*

You can tell the wannabe PvPers who really can't just accept their own incompetence, can't you?

Miner killer, stealth ninja, claiming he was bugged or you cheated... I'd say he just plain sucked...Why complicate the issue? *grins*

Wenchy

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
today I got killed by another one, but that one was of the "kind" sort. He told me where the healer is to get myself a res, he didn't loot anything, because he just wanted some blackrock, but I had none. And he did not res kill me. Even if he would have taken my ingots I had mined I would not have complained about it.
Every PKer should be like the one today. Only taking stuff he really needs and wants and no res kill and no trash talk. Well, those smart killers are rare nowadays.

I

imported_Salivern_Diago

There are some nice Reds out there, but its the ones who freign that they need help or res killers that really hack me off.

And trash talk, thats just to make up for all thier insecurities in real life cos at the end of the day, a truely decent person would pk ya, loot anything they really need and heal ya.. maybe even offer yout he chance to buy back your stuff and send you on your way... But most.. pk.. know where the healers are so they sit and wait for you to heal, then pk again (just to get your insurance money) and so on and so forth.

I just wish I know some PK'rs who I could use to help me at times.. oh well

G

<blockquote><hr>

today I got killed by another one, but that one was of the "kind" sort. He told me where the healer is to get myself a res, he didn't loot anything, because he just wanted some blackrock, but I had none. And he did not res kill me. Even if he would have taken my ingots I had mined I would not have complained about it.
Every PKer should be like the one today. Only taking stuff he really needs and wants and no res kill and no trash talk. Well, those smart killers are rare nowadays.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that was me on Yojimbo that got you.

I always try to locate the nearest healer before I make my move cuz I can´t res quite yet. I´m only at 77,6 healing.

And I can´t remember telling you that it was blackrock I was after. Was it that obvious?

But don´t worry, I put your name on my "Safe targets in Fel" list so I won´t PK you again.

I appreciate your kind words...

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha, yes it was you, lol.
I thought you would be go only for blackrock, because you left the ecru citrine on my corpse, which was hidden under the iron ingots

I have a stealth assassin on Siege and when I kill someone then I only take the money and half of the bandies. I have no mage there, so I don't need regs, I already have clothes on, so I don't need armour and I already have my cleaver, so I don't need any weapons. Only if someone tries to kill me or talks trash to me, then I take it all. The good ones get a ressurection, the bad ones not.
That way the good ones are not too frustrated and the bad ones know why they lost their stuff.