• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] help needed

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok i stealth and snoop a backpack how do i set an item in the back pack so that i can move away then come back use stealing skill and steal the item that i had previous snooped

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a snow pile and target the item, then you hit steal and last target when ready

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does not have to be a snow pile (but they are fun throwing ^^) you can use any item that gives you a target cursor. Like a dagger for example. But I assume you are on Siege, and then you want something blessed. Snow ball, cream pie, dye tub, valentines card or whatever. There are numerous things you can use. There is also the option of using the skill arms lore to target, but that gives you a short timer until you can steal. I've also heard about people using the honor virtue, but I have never tried that myself.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It does not have to be a snow pile (but they are fun throwing ^^) you can use any item that gives you a target cursor. Like a dagger for example. But I assume you are on Siege, and then you want something blessed. Snow ball, cream pie, dye tub, valentines card or whatever. There are numerous things you can use. There is also the option of using the skill arms lore to target, but that gives you a short timer until you can steal. I've also heard about people using the honor virtue, but I have never tried that myself.
I've used the Virtue target, it's nice on Siege since it doesn't require an item to carry around. But you don't want to use Honor, that reveals you.. instead use Valor.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use either a dagger or the skill 'arms lore' to target the item.