• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Help need with macro in.game with CC Client

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me but I have a little help for 2 macros that I need. To make bolt of cloth. The first macro is simlle. I use whool and a spinning wheel. I just write Last object, last target, wait for target. But in UoAssist the ball of yarn stacked themselves. So I have only a great ball of yarn. With the in-game macro they are many balls of yarn that are only 3 balls each. In the backpack i'll have a lot of three balls. So the macro to use these on the loom works only for one of the three balls. Then it stops. Do you know what i can do to use on the loom all the balls of yarn? Thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You really need to stack all the yarn if you are going to use CC without UOAssist. It takes 5 yarn to make a bolt. The easy way is to drop the yarn stacks into a closed bag or pack, then pull the stack out of the pack, when ready to make cloth.

If you had UOAssist, you could set up a macro in its macro system by recording the steps as you make a bolt, then after the macro is recorded (and the recording stopped), change the "Use item" lines to "Use item type" by clicking on those lines in the macro. "Use Item Type" will pull the yarn from all the individual piles at random, so you don't have to have the yarn stacked.

I don't know if there's anything resembling "use item type" in the base classic client macro system - though some of the more modern commands added to the system appear to have something like it built in (the bandaging macros will use what regular facing bandages you have, regardless of how many stacks you have).

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks. However I finally can use UoAssist that was a very long time that it didn't work for me. It not updated itself so I had to play only with the CC client. But far from yesterday evening UoAssist had started working again :)
Thanks for the patience but i think that with the CC client yarn of bolts don't stack like bandages. They don't stack at all :(
Fortunately I can use UoAssist again :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Many thanks. However I finally can use UoAssist that was a very long time that it didn't work for me. It not updated itself so I had to play only with the CC client. But far from yesterday evening UoAssist had started working again :)
Thanks for the patience but i think that with the CC client yarn of bolts don't stack like bandages. They don't stack at all :(
Fortunately I can use UoAssist again :)
They've always stacked for me, when you manually stack them. However, as you make them, they rarely autostack. Now that UOAssist is back working for you, try using an organize agent to move them to a bag, and see if they stack as they are dropped into the back.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've always stacked for me, when you manually stack them. However, as you make them, they rarely autostack. Now that UOAssist is back working for you, try using an organize agent to move them to a bag, and see if they stack as they are dropped into the back.
With UoAssist they stack normally and i don't have any problem :)
Thanks!