• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me please

G

Goly

Hello i used to play LOTRO, but i quitted , just renewed my subscription, got the patch from the launcher [ which took quiet some time ((the mines of moria one)) upgraded to mines of moria and launcher is making problem... stucks on Examine Programs ... and timeouts after 40 mins approx.
Tried reinstalling .NET Framework and opening ports even disabling my firewall.. nothing works sended my DXDIAG to the custumer support by email.. but no response... ANY IDEA?

Please help me guys.. WANT 2 PLAY S0000 BAD

Daniel.

S

Seleene

Hello i used to play LOTRO, but i quitted , just renewed my subscription, got the patch from the launcher [ which took quiet some time ((the mines of moria one)) upgraded to mines of moria and launcher is making problem... stucks on Examine Programs ... and timeouts after 40 mins approx.
Tried reinstalling .NET Framework and opening ports even disabling my firewall.. nothing works sended my DXDIAG to the custumer support by email.. but no response... ANY IDEA?

Please help me guys.. WANT 2 PLAY S0000 BAD

Daniel.
I'm not sure what would cause that either. I would only advise you to do what you said you had already done.