• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Help me out

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All,

I haven't had internet access for the past two weeks and will continue for another week or so.

Therefore, I need your help by posting under this thread, items given out by the EMs past 2 weeks and this week.

Please put the full name like how its listed in my item thread

the shard

and the quantity that you know of or estimated.

Thanks

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, I thought you gave up on us with the list. way to many items to count for one man!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pacific:

A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Kryss Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Bow Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver War Axe Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Halbred Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver ? Of Power (2)

(five total weapons 2 of each dropped, 10 total drops, do not know last weapon. All weapons have undead slayer mod)

Grave Robber Shovel (Blood Red) (15)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Spirit Of Yamato (24) Yamato

We are too dependent on your list
Reaffirmed of your importance
Thank you

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends:
Wrapped Candy (black) (1)
Wrapped Candy (orange) (1)
Wrapped Candy (Yellow) (5)
Trick or Treat Bag (Legends 2011) (*)
EM Miko's Halloween Mask [Replica] (?)
EM Helios' Halloween Mask [Replica] (?)
Halloween Pumpkin Contest Winner (Legends 2011) (?)

Baja:
EM Seppo's Ashes (coffin) (?)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Don't forget about the 12 Pheonix armor tickets that were mistakenly handed out on Origin. And it is confirmed that 2 of the tickets were already used and those players received Pheonix armor (tunic and legs).

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What a MESS!

you aren't allowed to NOT HAVE INTERNET!!!

Manti Manti Manti...

Shame on you!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills
A Charred Scroll of Prophecy (8 estimated based on non-charred version)

Eight was the Total from EM Barnaby himself.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
For the Light of the Abyss-Origin Halloween 2011

Here's a picture of approx. how many people where there (I'll try to count but it was a clicky item so only those that were there got one, it was held in Alternate Moonglow so once you were there, if you left you couldn't come back and no gating)

http://i39.***********/b892eb.jpg

This is at the actual totem you had to click to get the item...people were piled on top of each other so hard to get an accurate count...roughly 30-40 I would guess.

http://i40.***********/552rzs.jpg

And here's a picture of the item:

http://i42.***********/2zzlslv.jpg

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow...2 weeks worth of EM items not on the list???

Crikey thats gonna be a lot o lot o lot of items to add...rolleyes:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a post here about an event item from the fell event on europa last sunday i think someone said it was, if someone knows and could post the details.

Also i herd atlantic [ might be wrong on the shard]had an event last week that gave a red shovel but again i dont know the info just saw a post with a pic of it

Thunderz

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the Light of the Abyss-Origin Halloween 2011

Here's a picture of approx. how many people where there (I'll try to count but it was a clicky item so only those that were there got one, it was held in Alternate Moonglow so once you were there, if you left you couldn't come back and no gating)

http://i39.***********/b892eb.jpg

This is at the actual totem you had to click to get the item...people were piled on top of each other so hard to get an accurate count...roughly 30-40 I would guess.

http://i40.***********/552rzs.jpg

And here's a picture of the item:

http://i42.***********/2zzlslv.jpg
I almost believe this isn't a recent picture...

Been quite awhile since I've seen so many players in one place :|

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Miko's Halloween Mask [Replica] (10)
EM Helios' Halloween Mask [Replica] (~20)
Veil Of The Elder Savage [Replica] (*) (but it was only available for 2 minutes and done in a remote area)
Trick of Treat Bag (Legends 2011) (*)
HiggleBottom Museum Contributor - Legends 2011 (*)
A Bottle of Pumpkin Spice (1) This is a bright orange melon liqueur distilled by EM Miko

All of the vending machine items were well controlled by the EMs. None yielded outrageous numbers.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL well you know how EM Events bring people out of the woodwork for the chance at getting that leet pixel crack.

I was actually surprised to see so many myself, by far the most I've seen at an Origin event since I've been back, it was kinda nice :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa: A Golden Brooch Brazed With The Symbol Of A Spider (5)

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 Oct 2011
Sakura Shard Event Item

A Solen's Favorite Lump Sugar(20)

Dice will behave the same as when you click this item

sorry...my client is Japanese:/

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, this is the reason why I stuck with this community. Thank you all for adding to this list while I was gone (still gone for a few more days). I have updated the items from this list also cross checked with icqs and PMs.

The solen dice cups are the last things I added just now. So if there are more in these next few days continue to add to this list please.

We might need 2 auction houses at the next Rare's fest. Thoughts?

I can imagine now after Thanksgiving and Christmas how many more items there will be out there.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also,

Look at my EM greeting sash list, the last one I have is from EM Godiva. If there are new ones please list them here and save me a sash too :)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Attachments

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
screen shot of the bow from the pac event. As I listed before 4 other items dropped with the same properties, 2 of each weapon.

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
screen shot of the bow from the pac event. As I listed before 4 other items dropped with the same properties, 2 of each weapon.
I don't consider these rares as some of them have survived patches. I remember seeing Hemisphere having them before he was hacked and some other collectors.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't consider these rares as some of them have survived patches. I remember seeing Hemisphere having them before he was hacked and some other collectors.
I have never seen any items with the "A fortified, exceedingly accurate, silver xxxx" before. Not pre-aos or after.

I have seen items "xxxx of power"

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen any items with the "A fortified, exceedingly accurate, silver xxxx" before. Not pre-aos or after.

I have seen items "xxxx of power"
Ah, back in the old days, the weapons came like that:

1. Few levels of accuracy
2. Few levels of durability
3. Few levels of damage
4. and silver attribute meant = undead capability, which was the only slaying attribute existed on weapons back then.

I use to have a perfect one, i.e. with maximum in each section:

Silver
Suprememly Accurate
Indestructable
Vanquishing

It was a maul though heh

The idea weapon at the time would have been either a broad sword or hally with those stats and would have fetched 50-75k on the market. Mind you open books server birth were only worth 35-40k at the time. These were the ideal weapons because you could farm Lich's with them.

The resurfacing of these items on 2-3 shards tells me these EMs are old school back between 1997-1999 days when they started so they still remember these item stats. However, through time and various patches these weapon titles were removed except that items have ways of surviving through patches, i.e. portable forges, single water tiles that's fishable, and rare exotic pets (silver steed for example). Some of these titles were also lost through excessive item identication via wands and and item id skill but as long as they were kept under five times they could have survived long enough until the one patch that fixed that issue.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silver weapons were Undead Slayers back then.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone has any old weapons pictures? I'm not sure the weapons had "," (commas) on the name.

Anyone know of any old weap (in a museum, or any other public place?) that has survived the patchs and still has the old weap naming system? I doubt they exists.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I do not have any pics but I do remeber that there was no commas in the name.

And if there are any old fencing weapons with that kind of name I would like to buy it.

Regards
The Scandinavian

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, this is the reason why I stuck with this community. Thank you all for adding to this list while I was gone (still gone for a few more days). I have updated the items from this list also cross checked with icqs and PMs.

The solen dice cups are the last things I added just now. So if there are more in these next few days continue to add to this list please.

We might need 2 auction houses at the next Rare's fest. Thoughts?

I can imagine now after Thanksgiving and Christmas how many more items there will be out there.
I would consider volunteering to run one but I am a little leery about the language gap.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills ............ Me Trik Er Treet Wif Urks 2011 [*] - golden bushel

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi there,

I do not have any pics but I do remeber that there was no commas in the name.

And if there are any old fencing weapons with that kind of name I would like to buy it.

Regards
The Scandinavian
Not sure how I missed this thread but yeah no comma's on the old ones.

Pacific:

A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Kryss Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Bow Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver War Axe Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver Halbred Of Power (2)
A Fortified, Exceedingly Accurate, Silver ? Of Power (2)

(five total weapons 2 of each dropped, 10 total drops, do not know last weapon. All weapons have undead slayer mod)
I see this as a kind of cool homage to the old stuff, but just enough of a change to where they can be distinguished from the originals (if any still exist I want one). I hope there is a change of heart and these get added to the list. The history has a way of getting lost otherwise.