• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me out with this temp please.

Corrupt-

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
120 mage
120 eval
100 med
120 focus
120 mystic
120 parry???

Viable for field pvp? I'm not sure what the good temps are anymore...
Any help? Input, feel free to throw out templates at me, or switch mine around.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think you'll be exploited with 0 resisting spells. I personally would swap parry with resist spells. That is not to say Parry Mages don't have its place, but you've violated one of the standard pre-requisites of PvP mages.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say drop med pick up resist bump to 120 and go studded with a ton of mana increase..also don't forget you need 80 raw dex for parry to be effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd say drop med pick up resist bump to 120 and go studded with a ton of mana increase..also don't forget you need 80 raw dex for parry to be effective

I like this idea, but I've found my mystic Necro mages (no med, 55 LMC) always ran short on mana. But I was spawning more than PVPing for the most part so maybe my experience is skewed. I think you'd want min MR 20.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like this idea, but I've found my mystic Necro mages (no med, 55 LMC) always ran short on mana. But I was spawning more than PVPing for the most part so maybe my experience is skewed. I think you'd want min MR 20.
Well yea the mana Regen with a studded suit does suck..honestly for survivability purposes I'd scrap parry pick up ninja to 90 with some jewls and get nox if I was going 55 lmc..get armor pieces like this
20 lrc
8lmc
2-4 mr
2-4 HPR
8-10 mana increase
Eater

110 Mage- mark of trav mask 120
110 eval (120)
120 focus
120 mystic
60 Ninja (30 Jewls) (90)
120 Resist
80 Nox

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well yea the mana Regen with a studded suit does suck..honestly for survivability purposes I'd scrap parry pick up ninja to 90 with some jewls and get nox if I was going 55 lmc..get armor pieces like this
20 lrc
8lmc
2-4 mr
2-4 HPR
8-10 mana increase
Eater

110 Mage- mark of trav mask 120
110 eval (120)
120 focus
120 mystic
60 Ninja (30 Jewls) (90)
120 Resist
80 Nox

Don't forget the extra +15 Magery to offset the Mage weapon bokuto.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you run parry and use a mage weapon I presume you are also going to toss on a shield. If you use a shield with a mage weapon that doesn't leave a hand free to pot/heal stone. Just keep that in mind. Heal stone is extremely useful if you are a mystic.