• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Help me come up with a guild name

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not belong to any guild at present. Since my name is rather common people like stratics tell me I need to join a guild so they know who I am. With so much politics and drama on the shard (and yes I know some of it is roleplaying) I really don't care to join any of the big guilds. Since I don't pvp or VvV I don't really want to join a pvp guild. So I have decided to make a guild with me as the only member.

Now after all that BS the real question.

I am looking for suggestions for a guild name and abbreviation.
Thanks for any suggestions!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they have more than 1 member, they should give it up for Sam then. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Don't think they play but the tag exist in guild diplomati

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I asked my wife to choose from the following guild names:

Sam I Am (SAM)
Sam's Club (Sam)
Green Eggs and Sam (SEUS)
Sexy American Man (SAM)

She laughed at all of them and quickly eliminated the last one saying 'hehehehehe"
hmmm!

She eliminated Sam's Club - saying enough Sam's Club already!

She really liked Sam I Am (SAM)

But finally picked Vic's Contribution!

so as of today I will form a new guild made up of me, myself and I

( However I am thinking about getting a name change token and changing to Sam I Am )

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty cool! I love thinking about guildnames. My first own guild on Drachenfels was born out of a joke between be and the famous knucklehead Stephen: We were kidding about BDSM-parties in the Abyss and tried to find a date. Our pet bondage (!) party was at every Wednesday. So, the guild was named: Abyssal Wednesdaymen (AWW!) and we laughed alot.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I asked my wife to choose from the following guild names:

Sam I Am (SAM)
Sam's Club (Sam)
Sexy American Man (SAM)

She laughed at all of them and quickly eliminated the last one saying 'hehehehehe"
hmmm!

She eliminated Sam's Club - saying enough Sam's Club already!

She really liked Sam I Am (SAM)

But finally picked Vic's Contribution!

so as of today I will form a new guild made up of me, myself and I

( However I am thinking about getting a name change token and changing to Sam I Am )
I know I am late to the party, but I was going to recommend the guild tag I ran my guild with after I left SP. I still love it K.M.A -Kiss my ass :eek:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too have a one person guild, it's O'EC One Elven Crafter. If I'd seen this earlier I might have suggested Just Sam