• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! Lost Items!

Y

Yen Sid

Hello, I just got to Pacific from Origin the other day and I did something really dumb. I am on Pacific for business, I sold some things and was buying some things to bring back to Origin and I had my Pack Beetle loaded up 1000+ stones of stuff that I was going to bring back and I logged out and my Beetle was gone when I logged back in. So I am hoping that someone, kind enough, picked up the contents of my Beetle's pack and still has the stuff. A lot of the stuff was for some friends, just little gifts like rubble and what not. I realize this is a lot to ask for but if someone did find it please PM me and we can work out a reward of some sort. Thanks for the help.

PS- The beetle was in the stable area when I logged out.