• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help keep the wiki updated! :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just to make sure I don't miss including any EM drops in the wiki, can anyone help with either the item info (name, date, anything else) or confirming that there was no drop for June and July on Sonoma?

The 2017 Sonoma drops that are already in the wiki are:

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}A Heart Shaped Table Crafted Of Rustic Hickory Barrels Once Used To Distill Fine Whisky {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}A Mongbat Leather Backpack {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Bound Antimatter Forming An Elemental Void {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Text Books On Alchemy, Transmutation, And The Philosopher's Stone {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}{/td}
{td}Throne Of Darkness {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Sonoma Rares - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Thanks!

Last edited:

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were without an Em for some time after the last debacle so it is possible no drops durin' that time frame I honestly can't recall the dates however.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I figured; I'm guessing June might not have had any drops, but hoping for confirmation from you guys. :) For the Eye of Gidma, I'd spotted one last month and added it to the wiki... but noone could tell me where it was from. @Drakelord's info that it was Sonoma's from July was the last bit I needed for that one. :)