• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help getting in game please!

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello, posted this a few places not having much luck getting a response...

I have access to my account online (I think - kinda confused as to the new account stuff) but anyway I can't login to the game and do not know why.

I have my old account name, my old account name with "uo3d_uo" on the end, and my old account name with "_uo" on the end none of these allow me to login.

Am I right in thinking the password I login to my account management with is the same password for logging into the game, or no?

Thanks.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The UO account's password is different than the account management password, unless you set them both to the same thing.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I haven't. The guild is G-Zero-D, and has been mine since 2001, I forget why I needed it possibly something to do with training or Barding summons.