• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help - ALL actions giving the "You must wait a few moments" message

Callise

Journeyman
I'm currently unable to perform any actions via macro or menu buttons. Every time I try to use a skill either using the ingame macros, UOA macros, or skill button I get the message, "you must wait a few moments to use another skill."

I have logged in and out, deleted all macros, restarted client (in and out of Assist), restarted my computer, unplugged and plugged in my keyboard, and still have the issue. This is all in Classic Client.

Tried various actions (even ones I don't have any skill in) and they all come up with the same message. Anyone have any advice or anything else I can try?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if works for you. It used to work every time I got in this lock up. Now occasionally death won't even reset it :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple of other things that sometimes work are going through a moongate or crossing a server line.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Honor something and kill it.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i've tried everything listed in this thread...

anyone know how to fix it

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lol, no @Pawain
It is a known bug
I was casting a spell when someone tried transferring a pet on to me, opening the lore gump.
Started having this issue after I closed the gump...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, no @Pawain
It is a known bug
I was casting a spell when someone tried transferring a pet on to me, opening the lore gump.
Started having this issue after I closed the gump...
So you did have a Lore Gump open. :)