• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Evaluating Intelligence] HELP! 119.8...no gains for 3 days!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My poor Mage....I really dont know what to do, getting my daily gains in all other skills. Infact went for a champ spawn blowout and had 2 magery gains(113)...any advice would be welcome..

ps i have hunted high and low for an eval int SOT on europa but to no avail

R

RichDC

Ive got to ask(ive done this many many times), do you have .2 in some other skill, hiding tracking spellweaving(ones you use for JOAT) and its not set to point down?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a fair point, but no. my points total 688 at the moment and i have a 705 limit

R

RichDC

Well then that just sucks!!!

I dunno what else it could be TBH, id say just keep plugging away im sure youll eventually gain.

D

Der Rock

My poor Mage....I really dont know what to do, getting my daily gains in all other skills. Infact went for a champ spawn blowout and had 2 magery gains(113)...any advice would be welcome..

ps i have hunted high and low for an eval int SOT on europa but to no avail
do you waer +skill items?
remove all equipment,log out and log in
go naked put some reagents in your backpack and cast ;)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you waer +skill items?
remove all equipment,log out and log in
go naked put some reagents in your backpack and cast ;)
Ah..good idea, i do have some good mods on me. Thanks for the help both. I think i will also try SS it and the eating it again...