• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Helmet received, Thanks Silent Singer

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got the helmet, thanks to Silent Singer. I have lots of other items to trade if needed. I am looking for a plate helm and plate legs.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vic, I got some bone arms if you need em. Msg me a time you will probably be around and I'll try to log on. Or if you have a mailbox at luna i can drop there. Thanks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have extra bone arms and gloves, if needed. Drop me a message if you care to trade.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vic, I got some bone arms if you need em. Msg me a time you will probably be around and I'll try to log on. Or if you have a mailbox at luna i can drop there. Thanks.
I do have a mailbox there at the CCC vendor house and rune library. Would you like to have a pair of gloves? I have two spare pair now (got a drop this morning before work).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have extra bone arms and gloves, if needed. Drop me a message if you care to trade.
I’m good on gloves and possibly arms (see above). As this will continue for a bit, I’ll keep you in mind for spare pieces.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Silent. I am still looking for Helm and Legs for Bone (and Plate coincidentally) let me know if you have extras.

bone.JPG

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still need the helmet and have extra arms, gloves and chest to trade.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone need other set pieces? I have a couple hundred odds and ends to trade.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I need chainmail coif and chain mail tunic and a Halberd or chaos shield. I have some random pieces for trade. You have any of those vic?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I need to check actually, may need bardiche instead of hally. So please check and see if you have an extra bardiche as well.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think I have all that but won’t be home until late evening.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, all i had was the tunic, but it's yours. i'll see if i can get the others. i put the other items in your mailbox. if you get the bone helm first, that will be plenty for the chain and the Bardiche

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks @Silent Singer for the Helmet, I really appreciate it. I have a couple of hundred odds n ends to trade around if anyone is looking for anything in particular. I'll hold them until close to the end before turning them in.