• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello!

• Thread starter imported_KilandraEAMythic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_KilandraEAMythic

Greetings Everyone!

I’m new to the UO team and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Kilandra and I’m an Assistant Development Manager. My responsibilities include: facilitating communication between all members of the UO team, providing information for the Japan office, assisting the development and live teams as needed, communicating with our marketing department, and other duties as assigned!

Here’s a little about me:

My gaming history: I started out with console games (Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Killer Instinct). I moved on to D&D when I was 17 and played that for a few years until I discovered Diablo. Shortly after I found Diablo, City of Heroes came out and since then I’ve been an avid online gamer. I’ve played COH, EQ2, WOW, LOTR, DDO, and of course UO, and DAoC. I love games. Not sure of any other way to say that.

My work background: Before I came here to EA, I had 5 years experience as a corporate training manager for a large call center and a little over a year’s study of the Japanese language. I’ve also worked as an EMT-Intermediate and a Website Advisor among other venues.

I look forward to seeing you all in Britannia!

~Kilandra~

G

I find it intersting your name not to be in your signature as is most(all) EA Mythic employees nowadays.

What is your favorite thing about UO?

Welcome!

I

imported_Electrolyte

Welcome aboard... please keep your hands and feet inside at all time... and most importantly, don't feed the trolls

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I find it intersting your name not to be in your signature as is most(all) EA Mythic employees nowadays.

What is your favorite thing about UO?

Welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is the first post.

Welcome to the nut house. Good to see that your list at least includes UO along with several of the games that uo has tried to incorporate. I hope you like uo better than those others.

D

DVDA

Acceptance into the community begans with initiation....you have to ban a few scripters, duppers and cheaters plus burn a few houses....

Send me a PM and ill give you a list of ICQs &amp; names of the people you must ban, or we can meet in game and ill walk you around (or you can teleport us) and ill point to them.

G

Welcome Kilandra!

The others have all given their "useful" advice, I'll just welcome you and wish you luck.

Cheers!

G

Welcome

** well...way to make this lady feel OLD** haha... Mortal Kombat

I remember buying Mortal Kombat back in the Nintendo Sega early days, for my kids when they were youngsters here. I played it with them.

They grown up and gone now, later on my grown son bought me Ultima Online, to play 'back in the day'... and I been playing UO ever since.

So welcome aboard, and good luck to ye.

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

My name is Kilandra and I’m an Assistant Development Manager. My responsibilities include: facilitating communication between all members of the UO team, providing information for the Japan office, assisting the development and live teams as needed, communicating with our marketing department, and other duties as assigned!

[/ QUOTE ]

UO has a marketing department?

Anyways, welcome to the jungle! It'll bring you to your nakaNakaNakaNakaNakaNaka knees... knees...

G

Welcome,

To the craziest place in all Britannia.

I guess it has to be asked? You guys have a marketing department for UO?

Or do you have an overall marketing department for MMOs and UO just happens to still be running? Because its been quite sometime since any advertisements have been made.

Could of fooled me.

Oh well good luck to you. You will need it, if you going to be communicating here.

G

Welcome Kalindra.
Most of this games i played too.
Welcome to Britania.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Even lovable trolls like me? *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't believe him! He lures you in and then traps you...

Welcome!

G

*mutters* Now Ima gonna be stuck with that Guns &amp; Roses song in my head, all fricken day long....... Welcome to the jungle

G

Welcome! When you have time... communicate with the marketing department that we want to know what their plans, if any, are for getting UO in stores and advertising it.

I

imported_Electrolyte

<blockquote><hr>

Even lovable trolls like me? *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the Mods can be fed, but their food pellets cost 25 cents from the machine on the fence

K

kennykilleduo

Wanna make lots of friends fast???

Fix , promote and make our game better than ever....

G

Welcome

Pssst... do not forget Europe and marekting/sales (inexistent) here.

G

Welcome! It's good to see another new face. Hopefully the niceties will continue beyond this thread.

G

Hello Kilandra! *waves*

Great to have you! =)

Make sure to communicate to the Marketing Department *alot*, hehe.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves to Kilandra*

Welcome! Welcome!! There's always room for more in the funny farm.

If you ever need a flame resistant suit, I have them in all size and colors, free repair deeds included!

F

Fayled Dhreams

well Hello there! KilandraEAMythic

Welcome aboard.

Got a little project for ya ... seeing as how you Do talk to the Japan Office ...

Ask if they still have a copy of the "old" loot Pack distribution chart ...
(a "new updated" one would be even sweeter ... If they have one)

No rush ... btw ... just data for a pending project ...
hum?
Oh! Loot Pack distribution re-alignment ...
Talked about for years ... not promised and/or scheduled ...
Still in the request phase

G'Luck on ye!

I

imported_athos_uo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, welcome, nice to meet you and very happy hear this from you! EA listens to us at last and provides information for Japan! Thank you very much!

Yes, EA Japan has changed in these several days drastically. They have translated what was posted here on Stratics on their official web site, which never occured before! To say it more precisely, it was what you provided for them that they have translated and posted!

Now I'm looking forward to see what will happen on our web site!

Thank you very much again!

C

Coranthe

I've got a Paroxy Swampy that says she won't have 10 posts by the next publish.

I

imported_KilandraEAMythic

We do have a marketing department.

I'm happy that the communications with our Japan bretheren is showing through!

and 2...

~Kilandra~

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
What shard?

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
What shard?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hopefully bunches on EVERY shard ... just in case he gets "called" ...

poor "bet offer"
Just offered a reward up IF a condition was met ...

hope he has a LOT of them ... IF...

G

Welcome to UO and to U.Hall, remember to ignore the majority of the ideas here... :/

<blockquote><hr>

UO has a marketing department?

Anyways, welcome to the jungle! It'll bring you to your nakaNakaNakaNakaNakaNaka knees... knees...

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome song, awesome band. I think its shananananana knees, knees though

G

Welcome! Nice to see new faces. Good Luck to ya. Not everyone here is crazy, just most.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Shortly after I found Diablo, City of Heroes came out and since then I’ve been an avid online gamer.

[/ QUOTE ]
City of Heroes has been released? *looks in mirror to see curling fingernails and a ZZ Top beard* whoa ... where did the years go?!

Welcome the the madhouse ... can we craft you a fireproof straight jacket?

(PS. you might mention to marketing that it looks bad when http://www.mythicentertainment.com/uo/ doesn't include UO amongst the logos on the page)

I

imported_Sip-n-Shine

Well hello

An nice to meet ya. The first thing i will tell ya is watch out we are a crazy bunch..

The love of this game drives us mad...

I

imported_lady michelle

Grads on the UO Assistant Development Manager job, and welcome to UO.

I

imported_infiniti

<blockquote><hr>

communicating with our marketing department

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay strong, have faith, do not be fooled by those satantic worshipers that are in...dun duN DUN... "Marketing" I recommend a demon slayer for these people, a warm welcome to UO.

G

Welcome to the UO team.

<blockquote><hr>

(PS. you might mention to marketing that it looks bad when http://www.mythicentertainment.com/uo/ doesn't include UO amongst the logos on the page)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't normally complain but...You think that's bad, look on the page that says games. They mention Warhammer and DoAC, but is there any mention of UO?! Common ppl a little marketing might be good. I mean I could barely find any mention of UO on the site, imo that's shameful.