• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I have a question, it has been brewing for some time, many things but it boils down to I need to build a new crafter and doing so it’s like a new start so if I were to transfer my main character to a new shard set up a new home and start to build new characters where is a good place to go? I love hunting and I have dabbled in rp and I have been in many guilds that do champ spawns so where would I start looking?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello, I have a question, it has been brewing for some time, many things but it boils down to I need to build a new crafter and doing so it’s like a new start so if I were to transfer my main character to a new shard set up a new home and start to build new characters where is a good place to go? I love hunting and I have dabbled in rp and I have been in many guilds that do champ spawns so where would I start looking?
I think LLTS is still an active guild on Atlantic. I'd ask someone with their guild tag on.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alt has the most players UWF is a active guild. I dont think there is really that much of roleplaying on Alt. I think LS or EUR has the bigger guilds for that but am not sure.