• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

After leaving UO for several years, I decided to re-activate my account and moved over to Formosa shard as I am currently based in Shanghai (near Taiwan).

Like to know if there any English players in this shard, please post here.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came back last month after being inactive for 3~4 years. Formosa is really quiet now.
I estimate no more than 20 active players daily (not counting the scripters), even though there are still castles everywhere.

It is very hard to find able players to do Shadowguard with.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I came back last month after being inactive for 3~4 years. Formosa is really quiet now.
I estimate no more than 20 active players daily (not counting the scripters), even though there are still castles everywhere.

It is very hard to find able players to do Shadowguard with.
I also came back last month but was away evem longer and was in another shard.

Where are you from? I am from Singapore but currently stationed in Shanghai. Let me know if you would like to go venture in the weekends, some places need to go in groups. Hope to find other English-speaking players in Asia and I think Formosa is the right place. Compared to Japanese and Koreans, I know a few Taiwanese friends (not in UO) who can also read and write in English fluently. So in fact I think we should have an English speaking forum group once we have more players.

I think its hard to estimate the number of players online as most do not banksit like Atlantic. I also go there once awhile to buy things and import over. Can't get anything good on this shard, even in Luna. And there are people who placed empty plot of land just to hog it. This is killing the shard further.