• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Zog Cabal

D

Dragon Mist

While at the San Diego town hall I had the privilege to meet several members of The Zog Cabal. Although I do not play Atlantic on a regular bases I have heard of this group for many years and now I had a chance to meet a few of them. They were a great group very passionate about the game and the direction it is going. They made a great showing with one member coming from New Hampshire to be there. Both Oriana & I (Arlon) hope to see you guys again at another town hall and in game. Although Baja will always be my home shard it is great to meet other players on other shards and I will be visiting Atlantic again soon.