• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hello swtor

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 weeks in, so far so good.

very kool game.

going on 15 years in UO. member of stratics since beginning of new millinieum.

kool we got a forum for this game too.

just saying hi for now.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Jeez, that's an impressive legacy. Actually, most of the UO staff have been playing SWTOR lately, too. Same for the LOTRO and Central staff. I may be the only one who hasn't tried it yet. :<

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I like it what server are you on btw?

The game is fun, but I will say it really still needs some balancing on the end game portion. But, on the whole it's marvelous.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love swtor, but uo will always be my first.... 175 month account, only owner, beta player, never been turned off... idsay thatmakes me a UO fan... :)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I`ve been having a blast in SWTOR when I can play. I have issues with the crafting system, but overall its a great game. I retired my UO account about 7 months ago.

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I`ve been having a blast in SWTOR when I can play. I have issues with the crafting system, but overall its a great game. I retired my UO account about 7 months ago.
Crafting does need some work, mainly it's pointless unless you are Bio-Chem since T2 PvP and PvE gear surpasses anything crafters can make. My other only real complaint is lack of content once you hit lvl 50. But that will be remedied as the game matures, I can't expect a game that's as new as SWTOR to have everything, yet doing the same flashpoints, and daily missions gets dull, I've pretty much been leveling alts.

Trageon

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the crafting system is what made me leave SWTOR, i'll go back when they fix it, LorTo has a great crafting system and the craftables are better than quest rewards for the most part. STO is getting better too