• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello stratics!

• Thread starter aquamimi04
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

aquamimi04

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, and wasn't aware that we were supposed to introduce ourselves until today xD Anyway, my main toon is mimi, an aqua cat. She has maxed throw, squirt, and sound. She has juggling cubes in toon up, the safe in drop, and the trap door in trap. Horrible for a 106 laffer, I know. But I love her xD My other toon is Hawkheart, a brown cat. She is 52 laff with fruit pie in throw, seltzer bottle in squirt, small magnet (or $5 bill, I don't remember) in lure, and megaphone in toon up. I'm pretty sure she will be dropless. Oh, and my name is Allie :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics! Hope to see you at the Beanfest on Sunday...:smooch

A

alisagrace86

hi allie :) i'm ali also lol welcome to stratics :D PM me a code if you ever need help ppl around here will tell ya i drop everything to help a friend :)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Welcome Allie (owoo another Ali). I'm sure I'll see you around and at the Sunday night events. Have fun on your vacation