• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Origin!!!!!! Anarchy here!!!!

• Thread starter Anarchy (baja)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Anarchy (baja)

Hello all,

Im not too sure how many of you out there would remember me, but I played on the origin server since the night it opened. I will never forget playing my Pali and grinding through the dungeons killing earthys to farm enough money for my keep. Some of the best times ever.

I was also the founder of the FIRST original origin guild to reach 100+ members. The Illuminati. Together with my good friend Azmoden Beguile (the GM) we recruited and played with all sorts of people and we always had a good time. Lief, Phoenix Darkmyst, Danzig, Shabba, just to name a few. There are all old UO vets.

I have been gone for almost 2 years now and I can truly say that I DO miss uo. I miss fighting BTH. I miss stealing there scrolls on my thief when they drop a Harrower, or stealing there Oaks skull also. I have been on World of Warcraft since and having a great time. I am in no way trying to promote that game so please dont take it the wrong way.

Glad to see Orvago (terraseer) is still moderator of this forum. I still remember some of his signature work. Good Stuff. Anyways please feel free to drop me a line in this post, or PM me on WoW.

Server: Undermine
Faction: Horde
Toon: Fearbot

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow??? How dare you mention such a vile thing on THIS forum!! *glares*

*Laughs* Hi! It's good to have you drop by for a visit! ALOT of things have changed since you've been gone, but The Illuminati will ALWAYS be remembered by us FIRST Originals.

Glad to see you're still doing well! Don't be a stranger.

A

Anarchy (baja)

Larisa,

Glad to see another name I remember. Im sitting here contemplating reactivating my account but I know I have lost whatever is not being worn by my characters. Yes thats right, my keep has fallen. Inside were tons of rares/artifacts and the like from the 9 years I have played the game. Anyone know who looted my keep? It was a keep north of Vesper. I would like to know who it was so I can see what they actually got.

Thanks,
Anarchy

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh wow...I had no idea...I'll have to ask around and see, I know a few people that do IDOC's regularly, I might get lucky.

And if you DO decide to reactivate let me know, I can get you set back up in no time.

Larisa

I

imported_DmaninUO

Hey - I still got the Illuminati tag on a couple characters, and if you ever decide to come back, I can hook you up with pretty much with anything I have. I wouldnt mind seeing you around, everyone I hung out with is not around anymore.

A

Anarchy (baja)

<blockquote><hr>

Hey - I still got the Illuminati tag on a couple characters, and if you ever decide to come back, I can hook you up with pretty much with anything I have. I wouldnt mind seeing you around, everyone I hung out with is not around anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

D-MAN omg how have you been??? I may have to wipe the dust off my icq icon. Hows your son? Have you seen siriuswill by chance? Azmo?

my icq is 263-97-8668 I will log into it when I get home tonite.....

p.s. dman, we are tied for amount of posts lol

I

imported_DmaninUO

*GRIN* - damn - nice to see you again, havnt seen ANYONE in ages, been about 18 months since I actuall did more than log in to see which houses fell. Son &amp; I have been taking a break, he got disgusted with the lack/hack of pvp and turned to the 360 (call of duty 4) and I been trying out tabuls rasa (not too bad, but no real "hooking" capacity like UO still had/has)

I need to see what ICQ I am using, 54259527 - someone figured out the password, and changed it on me &amp; locked me out. 27099071 is the other one I use. I gotta head back to work, holler at you later.