• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello, old friends.

It's been a million years! I lost my old Stratics name a long time ago.

How is everyone doing? Anyone still around from the old days?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was know as Dr Mindbender back in the day. Not sure if i am remembered or not.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course I am Dev! You flew past me but Ill get my lead back!

And Frodo, I have been through many of these wipes and new stratics. I always manage to survive!

Peon

Visitor
Gentlemen, Peon/Dogma Here, I am on outlands CO-Running a PK guild. Guys its been a long TIME. Cash, Baby Jesus, omni, Hit me on discord, come to outlands happy to help everyone. Let's pwn some newbs again fellas.
Def would love see you all. UO Outlands is great in its own right.
Would be awesome to play with you all again, if Silent Death, Rolls, Rockem, Shinji, Green Destiny, Tragic Magic are around come play too. Come on boys!
Discord Hashtronaut#5624

Lord Sir Gold Need not apply.

Cheers Guys!

Last edited:

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on discord im pwn#4168
i haven't been very active lately but hit me up :D

Gentlemen, Peon/Dogma Here, I am on outlands CO-Running a PK guild. Guys its been a long TIME. Cash, Baby Jesus, omni, Hit me on discord, come to outlands happy to help everyone. Let's pwn some newbs again fellas.
Def would love see you all. UO Outlands is great in its own right.
Would be awesome to play with you all again, if Silent Death, Rolls, Rockem, Shinji, Green Destiny, Tragic Magic are around come play too. Come on boys!
Discord Hashtronaut#5624

Lord Sir Gold Need not apply.

Cheers Guys!
This is why we can't be friends.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is my discord name, feel free to shoot me a message! Omnicron/TheHotSauce#9282

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish ROLLS would freakin pop up and say Hi. It has been at least five years since his last post...

I heard my name. I may or may not have been floating around the Persian Gulf for the last year. There have been many times I have thought about coming back :( Honeslty I do not even know where Rolls is right now hah. Nice to see you all around still around doing stuff. I am now just messing around on PS5 stuff on my limited free time, have 2 little monsters if my own that take my time. Omni my man, been a long time hope you and your family doing well. I still keep in touch with Shinji randomly. ****ing Cash, I still remember to this day calling you about.... an issue we had ha! Sorcon like thr godfather with all the connections.

Miretar

Journeyman
We are returning in a few weeks time too. It feels like coming home. (Nynyve/Serena/Fitzrin here)

Lord Seven

Visitor
Hey everyone. I dont know if you remember me but I play as Lord Seven. I collected rares and have a castle on marble Island. How is everyone. It is good to see people are still around.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hey everyone. I dont know if you remember me but I play as Lord Seven. I collected rares and have a castle on marble Island. How is everyone. It is good to see people are still around.
Welcome home old friend.

*waves you over to his table in the tavern and fills you up a nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit late to the party but I see a lot of old names here. Good to see you all still around! Hope everyone is doing well :heart: I am just returning myself!

I am looking for a guild to join if any of you guys still have an active group that play on Legends still! I have a feeling I wont be playing much unless I find a good group, lol.

Xoos

Journeyman
Can always call out in the chat. I don't have a guild really, although I started one for my own characters you're welcome to join :cool:. I can usually wrangle some people to join me for the different PvM options. There's a decent enough population on Legends for that for sure.

Also if you're building templates still I've probably got a lot of 110s and alacrity scrolls you can have.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahaha! Got it back! Again! Survival of the Stratics!

But seriously, still a bunch of newbs in here lawls.