• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Oceania

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello I have a new Tamer on Oceania who could use some help, like to get a nightmare and I could really use a Greater Dragon, (as close to or better then 80 in Phy and fire). I have been checking the pet vendors the past couple days and so far there is little updating on the livestock, and I do not have a lot of gold here put I am willing to offer what I can and still have enough for insurance needs here.

I have a blue bug and a unicorn (2) in the stables, but I would really like the ones above, specially the GD.

Found a good library in Luna, but with my connection to Oceania I do not think I could tame either above. The unicorn taming showed me that, and the bug I found on a vendor that had two for 20k each, which is a fair decent price.

I hope to see more of you in game on this shard.