• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from an eternal newbie

SunnyDaze

Visitor
Hi everyone :) I'm a newbie and I keep coming back to the game on free trials since I'm also broke, lol. I'm in love with the idea of the game, but before with work, school and kids I never got a chance to really get into it. Now, with the eternal journey I may be able to do it (and possibly subscribe eventually because I want a house!).

I'm a big social player and crafter. I'm hoping to do a lot of crafting, maybe some treasure hunting and taming. I'm not sure if i can do it all on same character but I'm not a big alt person. So, we'll have to see how this goes. Anyway, I think I'm on the Atlantic server. Hope to chat later :)