• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Everyone

K

kamugi

Hi,

My name is Kamugi and I will be acting as the new Managing Editor for WoW Stratics. I am hoping to bring you all the new content and get this site up to date so it can once again be a top contender in WoW related news.

A little about myself; I have been playing WoW for 5 years now and have played multiple classes. Right now I main a 85 priest in the Guild Exordium on the US realm Eredar. We are a top end guild and will be able to provide in-dept guides to all normal raid bosses and any heroic raid bosses after we have killed them. I'm up-to-date on most knowledge concerning WoW and will never post information that isn't true.

Outside of WoW I'm a Sonar Tech for the U.S. Navy and I also work for TGN as a CM, Director, and Recruiter. I also enjoy reading, writing, other games, cooking, working out, and chatting with new people. I really enjoy everything I do and hope you all will accept me as the new ME and the rest of my staff as we work on the site to make it one of the best WoW site out there.

Thanks,
Kamugi

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm happy you're here, Kamugi! Really looking forward to seeing WoW Stratics thrive. :)