• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Atlantic... Returning player

Siris

Visitor
Greetings all,

I'm a returning player from way back in 99-03. All of my interactions were in game then and I never joined any forums but this time wanted to jump in with both feet.

It's been about 15 years since I really and truly played so I just wanted to come aboard and say hello.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back

Its always nice to see returning players.
If you gove us a few of your old toons name you find sone frends that still play. I played until 2003 then have been back off and on since 2009.

Siris

Visitor
It's good to be back, there's a lot of nostalgia here for sure. The 2 I spent the most time on were my namesake Siris - Tamer/Mage and my actual namesake Jeff (I was an imaginative 14 y/o lol) who is just a stock warrior.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Danpal was my main back then and Vanbar durning my final year. Now Vanbar is my main. Danpal was in a guild called VIR.

And dont fell bad I a toon named Allen with my middle letter and last name i dont want to put it on the fourms on a different shard.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back. I suggest you come in guild UWF. Its very active guild

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Siris

Visitor
Thank you! It's good to be back, I'm having a blast so far and have met some great people. I actually joined a guild a few days ago and couldn't be happier.