• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Hello Anyone There? From 1999??

• Thread starter Ozzy.From.1999
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Ozzy.From.1999

Hello,

I played on the Sonoma Shard of UO between 1997 too 1999. My character's name was Ozzy, GrandMaster Merchant on the Sonoma Shard, GrandMaster in Item Identification and Arms Lore (hehe), and the 4 Magical GM specialties. Anyone here that is from then or knows me, please contact me at:

[email protected]

That is my main email address. I just got out, I was in for Securities Fraud and Insider Trading, and Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud, and a couple other things. Well email me hehe, had ICQ (lol hehe) ICQ Number: 9144978.

Bye and please email me, look forward to hearing from you, bye Mark

J

[JD]

DEAR SIR OR MAAM,

IT IS IN DUE CONSOLENCE I WRITE TO YOU ABOUT THIS URGENTS MATTER. MY NAME IS UMBUKTUU HOO HAA TOOKIE TOOKIE, OF NAMBLALAND. I WRITE TO YOU OUT OF GRAVE CONCERN OF A LARGE SUM OF MONEY WHICH IS OWED TO YOU BY MY FORMER MASTER.

MY FORMER MISTRESS' LAST WISHES BEFORE PASSING WERE TO SEE THIS MONEY GIVEN TO A REPUTABLE CHARITY IN THE U.S. OF A.

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING QUESTION AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.

WITH GOD'S LOVE,
UMBUKTUU HOO HAA TOOKIE TOOKIE

1. NAME
2. AGE
3. SEX
4. LOCATION
5. SHOE SIZE
6. YOUR BANK INSTITUTION, PIN, ACCOUNT NUMBERS, AND ROUTING CODE.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda what I was thinking after reading that part about short little resume of his, lol.

T

ThraximusZog

OH YEAH! ITS OZZY...HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! U CAN TRUST THIS GUY FOR SURE!

just kidding, i hope he rots in the eternal fire....."of uo" .... *shifts eyes for Hunter and his goons of bannzzorz*