• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hellcats... have I just found a perfect kitty?

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, so decided to renew my aspiration of months past to make myself at least a partial hell kitten pack. Now, I don't know how long it's been since the Hunter's Guide was updated, whatever... what I want to know is how close to perfect this lil guy is:

HP 67
STR 58
DEX 103
INT 55
Resists 35/90/-/-/20

Fresh tame, awaiting bonding as I type. I've read somewhere that the kittens' dex can be up to 150, but everything else is max or trainable to max according to the HG.

Thanks in advance, and any other info on these guys (most important stats to farm for etc) greatly appreciated :)

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hellkittens spawn with the dex over 125 if they are going to have it that high. Otherwise it can only be trained to 125. I've seen only a single kitty with 150 dex and that was a few years back. It's hits vs str werent good enough for me to tame it. I have one kitty with 138 hits fully trained. That's 13 more than str and is extremely good. That one you tamed I would have kept for my pack. It's better than several I have in it.