• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Heartwood Recipes

B

Banner

I was wondering if you can still receive any one of these recipes " Pendant of the Magi, Resilient Bracer, Essence of Battle, and Scrapper's Compendium. while doing the Tinker quest in Heartwood.. I have been doing them for about 3 months now and received not one?? Just a bunch of Tally's and junk. Just wondering am I waisting my time doing them or am I just impatient? And they will come.. I have tried with low 300 to 1000 luck. Still nothing.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still get them. You can also get them from doing treasure chests since the t-hunting revamp.

P

Pandaros

I was wondering if you can still receive any one of these recipes " Pendant of the Magi, Resilient Bracer, Essence of Battle, and Scrapper's Compendium. while doing the Tinker quest in Heartwood.. I have been doing them for about 3 months now and received not one?? Just a bunch of Tally's and junk. Just wondering am I waisting my time doing them or am I just impatient? And they will come.. I have tried with low 300 to 1000 luck. Still nothing.
This sounds about right... In 3 months of doing fletching quests I only got 1 rare recipe. I didn't know that Luck affected your chance of getting one, has this been verified?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luck doesn't affect your chances of getting a recipe. Just rl luck.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds about right... In 3 months of doing fletching quests I only got 1 rare recipe. I didn't know that Luck affected your chance of getting one, has this been verified?
Luck does not affect the chance at getting a recipe.

-Lorax

B

Banner

Thanks all at lease I can still do them thinking that I MIGHT get one.... *sighs*