• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Heartwood Dovetail Runic Kits

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could anyone tell me from which NPC in Heartwood those Dovetail saws rewards drop? and how often do you get for completing quests... thank you

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Any of the carpentry quests is how I remember it. Been a while for me tho.

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone know how rare they are? Im in need of all types and not many are available for sale on my server.

L

lit2fly

that's insane..... can someone stop these kind of grinding? make a BOD system instead!

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
that's insane..... can someone stop these kind of grinding? make a BOD system instead!
Maybe it's meant for users of script users using unapproved software: no monsters in that city, so no threat, i.e. no worries for the user. I'd love to own a few runic carpentry tools. I will have to buy some, though. I am a bit worried I won't be able to outbid the other script users, though, especially now that new ones have been announced to be found down in Covetous, let alone the omnipresent miners.

L

lit2fly

Maybe it's meant for users of script users using unapproved software: no monsters in that city, so no threat, i.e. no worries for the user. I'd love to own a few runic carpentry tools. I will have to buy some, though. I am a bit worried I won't be able to outbid the other script users, though, especially now that new ones have been announced to be found down in Covetous, let alone the omnipresent miners.
I just worry if you are really able to find those runic tools for sales, even from scripters. Maybe you need to buy from DUPERS instead, even scritpers don't bother for this kind of grinding.

L

lit2fly

Theres no time limit on the drops, it's just very random. You can go through 20k of boards without seeing a saw then on the next run get 3 in a row.
I think he's talking about in general how much time you need to spend to get 1

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no general time like I said, it's just completely random.

L

lit2fly

in probability theory, there is something called expected value which determines the mean value of a random variable in a long run (infinity long), of course we dont need to be scientific here but I'm saying yes, we can have a general time for something that is completely random. Even you get it like 5 times in a row, that doesn't violate the general time you observe from the series of events