• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hearts Desire Scavenger Hunt (10 mil prize)

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
10 mil to the Winner or to a Team. To begin the Scavenger Hunt you must first find the Hidden Village = The Shire, if you can solve the puzzle of the whereabouts of the Hidden Village known as The Shire, in the land of Stars, in a clearing south of the Road to the Great Necromancy City Nearest a tree of Pixies, drop off your bag full of items in the Mailbox. Once you have found The Shire somewhere within this Mini Village are books with a list of items for the Scavengers Hunt, the books could be inside a chest or on a body search though the Village to find your list and Follow the rules within the book. That is your clues to find the Village and here is a Visual Clue..........To be entered for the last step you must have the items and a book with your name on it turned into the mailbox at this village by 4 pm est Sat April 25

(Moonglow is Hosting this event)

. 1587235757932.png

Last edited:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Found The Shire, couldn't find any books, all of the containers I came across were in accessible. Oh well! :embarrassed:

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Maybe they where out of books, found them rather quick after looking in the other house in the village first.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Found The Shire, couldn't find any books, all of the containers I came across were in accessible. Oh well! :embarrassed:
I am sorry I had an emergency while I was setting this up and only had a few books to start with, now there are many more books , this is a 2 step scavenger Hunt gathering this first set enters you in contest then on Sat. 1 more item to each of you will be added and first one to return wins

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To be entered for the last step you must have the items and a book with your name on it turned into the mailbox at this village by 4 pm est Sat April 25

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can scratch off the Tree sample off the list (i labeled it wrong and to confusing)

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found Camelot but not The Shire. There is something simple that I am missing.
I will attempt it again after the Governor's Meeting tonight.
*delete above statement*
I found The Shire!

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sat May 2 at 3 pm est meet at the Shire for last step of the Scavenger Hunt, Some Role Play with this so all are welcome