• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Health percentages...

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

Is there a way to show monsters health percentages in CC? I have watched some videos that show it above the creature but unsure of this is production shard. As of now I just watch the bar and take a guess when to WoD the creature as an example.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be nice. But @Donavon uses EC and says something like, ok weaver's time to pounce when we are in a group. Such a nice guy!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
depending on your level of SW and the level of the mastery crystal you have you can figure out the HP that your target needs to be at if you have a tamer in your party.
take for example the Roof.
3300 is when WOD will work with the SW we bring with us.
so i as the tamer will watch the HP and once we hit the threshold i will tell the SW in TeamSpeak and he will start dropping bombs.

but the short answer is no, there is no above the head percentage level that you can use on production shards.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice. But @Donavon uses EC and says something like, ok weaver's time to pounce when we are in a group. Such a nice guy!
A little WoD icon appears on the targets health bar to show when it's time to start dropping those nukes in the EC.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A little WoD icon appears on the targets health bar to show when it's time to start dropping those nukes in the EC.
I cant use EC. Why did you have to tell me that. :( Does it also cast cures and heals automatically when needed...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant use EC. Why did you have to tell me that. :( Does it also cast cures and heals automatically when needed...
Unfortunately not. You can make some pretty neat macros with it though.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are several macros that can made and easily accessible for heals and cures. But you can set most of those up in classic too. I think ive just become used to having my macros set to certain keys and hit them instinctively when I need to cure or heal.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there are a couple things in EC that are WAY too overpowered when compared to the CC.
like the one button instant dressing and undressing..... freaking unreal overpowered!
you dont think about it until your running someone down in pvp and you see their entire suit switch instantly then switch back again in a millisecond.