• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

health bars not updating

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If you are in EC, it's been an issue for ages. Relog usually fixes it... for a lil while. For petbars, you can just click on the bar in the control slot area, and it often goes back to updating. Other times, moving a healthbar will jump start EC into remembering about it.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anything I can use other that UOA? I started a new account about a month ago to get back into the game, paid for upgrades, subscriptions.. dont really want to have to dish out another 10$ for an addon for a 20 year old game just so I can target with a mousewheel.. its disgusting how expensive this game is compared to just buying a brand new game.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
UOA is also a one-time payment that stays with the account. So it's not THAT onerous to get it.

BTW, all those referring to a currently-illegal client - the issue is happening in CC on a mob-by-mob basis (some mobs do, some don't at random), in addition to the long-standing EC bug.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just keep hitting till it stops moving. No healthbar needed :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
appreciate the feedback guys thanks, ill have to break down and get assist for a 7th time :/
you do realize it doesn't go bad right?
like if you purchased it before for that account all you need do it just do the look up by the seed and it will give you your code once again, eh?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you do realize it doesn't go bad right?
like if you purchased it before for that account all you need do it just do the look up by the seed and it will give you your code once again, eh?
I can confirm this ... I did it twice. <shrug> No added costs.