• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Health bars disappear when off screen

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Since the latest update, whenever I pull health bars (of pets especially), if the pet or I go off-screen from each other, the health bar disappears instead of graying out (meaning I have to re-pull every time).

Very frustrating at Navrey! Is there any way to set them to stay even if the owner of the health bar is out of range?

Thx!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Since the latest update, whenever I pull health bars (of pets especially), if the pet or I go off-screen from each other, the health bar disappears instead of graying out (meaning I have to re-pull every time).

Very frustrating at Navrey! Is there any way to set them to stay even if the owner of the health bar is out of range?

Thx!
I think I can prevent that from happening for pets, that would be a problem for everything else tho because the bar won't close when the mobile dies...

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think the pet bars were disappearing before the recent updates - they would just gray out if the mob or pet went off-screen or died. If still alive and I ran back on-screen, they'd be active again.