• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Healing Calculator

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Does anyone know if the Healing calculator is still accurate? For example, with GM Healing and 0 Anatomy the damage healed would be 19-43?

Also, does Anatomy have anything to do with healing poison?

I'm thinking of a slightly different template for my Sampire and am trying to fill in some holes in my thinking.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny, I know someone that rolls that way and I can't imagine healing without Anatomy.
But 19-43? ... holy cow that's not bad at all!

C

Connor_Graham

That's why I'm looking at it. I've got a twisted idea in my head but need to verify a few things before I give it a go.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Does anyone know if the Healing calculator is still accurate? For example, with GM Healing and 0 Anatomy the damage healed would be 19-43?

Also, does Anatomy have anything to do with healing poison?

I'm thinking of a slightly different template for my Sampire and am trying to fill in some holes in my thinking.
you need anatomy to resurrect and to cure poison for poison I believe the cutoff line is 60 below that no cure below 80 no resurrect
as a side note though having 60 anat as compared to 100 anat is the same exact chance to cure poison

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
also dont forget anatomy affects the evasion skill also

C

Connor_Graham

That changes things a bit, but it might still be workable. I'll have to toy around with it a bit, thanks.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just remembered.... +20 JoaT Anatomy will yield 23-46 hp if at GM Healing (or 90 + Enhance bandies).
Sounds sweeter now?

C

Connor_Graham

I just remembered.... +20 JoaT Anatomy will yield 23-46 hp if at GM Healing (or 90 + Enhance bandies).
Sounds sweeter now?
Not for my elf. :D

The template is tight as it is. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to set it up to get the most benefit out of everything. Once I figure it out I'll post it and let everyone pick holes in it.

C

Connor_Graham

No, not yet. I'm going to have to do some testing on it as I mentioned in the other thread.