• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Hay and White Daemon Bone

• Thread starter RichardOCE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RichardOCE

Hail!

A few quick questions if I may.

I recently saw some "Hay" on a vendor. It was advertised as "rare" and "no longer spawning", sale price was 495k. A day or so later I saw the same thing on a vendor out in the middle of nowehere, for 8k. I bought the 8k one, thinking I may have got a bargain. Can anyone confirm Hay is in fact rare and has now stopped spawning?

Secondly, I have 4 pieces of Daemon Bone Armor, white in color. The daemon tag sits under the weight, but above the stats. Any chance this is rare/worth something? I have 2 chest pieces and 2 arms. None of the stats look special in any way.

Thanks for your time!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two types of scattered hay, one 'thin,' the other a bit less thin and smaller. The first one goes for 5-10mil the second for a few thousand. So, that is really all about the graphic. I will edit this post if I can find comparison pictures for you.

The daemon bone armor you have sounds like the rarer kind, where the item name is simply 'bone xxxx' and the 'daemon bone' designation is farther down, like a material bonus. Those go for 1-2mil each piece I believe.

R

RichardOCE

Thanks Pete for the info. Quite delighted to hear about the price on the armor. Of course Im guessing its purely subjective to the demand for such an item.

Thanks again!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to clarifty here there are actuly 3 types of hay the normal one.
AKA the one you probobly bought
and the other scatterd version but that one comes in two directions I have all three in my stable... though I could use another scattered one if any one is selling any on Atlantic I'll gladly buy it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here is the hay that I personally own:

R

RichardOCE

Here is the hay that I personally own:
Youre the best Flutter :)

Its the daily one that both vendors had for sale, one for 8k, the other claiming that it doesnt spawn anymore for 495k. Caveat Emptor eh?