• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] HAY AND OTHER RARES

Q

quilfeathers

WHERE DO RARES LIKE HAY, BROKEN CHAIRS,resolve's bridle, horse dung, spawn? i can get the daily rares but where do i find these. thank you for any advice.

J

Jasonleebeck

WHERE DO RARES LIKE HAY, BROKEN CHAIRS,resolve's bridle, horse dung, spawn? i can get the daily rares but where do i find these. thank you for any advice.
Thick scattered hay I'm not sure where it spawns, but it is still obtainable (I think). The other version of scattered hay is less dense and is NOT obtainable unless being sold by a person. FYI, I'm selling one, check my thread.

Broken Chairs are gotten from Ilsh back within the Elemental Arena and is a daily spawn.

Resolve's Bridle is not a rare, but rather a quest item within the Bedlam Dungeon in Umbra. The graphic is recycled but there is an old rare named something I can't remember.

Horse dung is another rare that no longer is available, unless from another person, btw I'm paying top dollar for that one personally.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thick scattered hay spawns in felucca only just outside of khauldun dungeon

horse dung is one of the most sought after rares in uo and is nearly impossible to obtain, ive seen very few in existence

Q

quilfeathers

im not sure where the elemental area is in ish. been away from uo for a while and ive forgotten a lot. thank you