• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have you been wanting to give faction fighting a go?

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

How about PVP in general?
You do need to be experienced or be ready to learn fast and not be afraid of dying alot.

PM me and we will see about getting you* started with:

Suit setup
Template
Fel ruleset
Strategies
Communication
A chance to get some Powerscrolls
& A great circle of new friends

*Subject to Council approval

G

Gellor

Sorry for not being a stratics super board warrior who knows who everyone is and what guild they play but:
Cut to the chase and tell us what guild you are recruiting for:lick:

If there was interest in really "helping" PvP, you'd share templates, Fel ruleset, and strategies with the general masses here:eek:

B

Balian of Asgard

If there was interest in really "helping" PvP, you'd share templates, Fel ruleset, and strategies with the general masses here
Hi, every template and the ruleset info etc. is readily available herein this website, there is genuine interest to help people along as a guildy.

As this info you mention, has value, mainly from alot of death, insurance money and trial / error, I would like to see some sort of commitment, motivation and involvement from the one seeking the knowledge, before I go off on a detailed training course on PVP.

I hope this is a rational answer for you.

S

suprshadow

the only training you could do is how to hide in a yew house using a hiding archer..... good job.

G

Gellor

Must have missed the main part of the question I asked:

What guild are you trying to recruit for?

I'm not going anywhere but I'm sure if anyone was interested in your offer, they might be interested in knowing what guild is recruiting so they can figure if it is a waste of their time:spider:

As for the part you decided to answer, I fail to see how providing templates, fel ruleset info, or written strategy costs you "alot of death, insurance money and trial / error".

At least your reply was honest in that you are only looking at helping guildmates in PvP and not just the general masses.

B

Balian of Asgard

the only training you could do is how to hide in a yew house using a hiding archer..... good job.
Why are you attacking me here shadow?
Are you still angry that you can never kill me, you and 5 or 6 other SUPR hunting for me but still cannot find me?

Dont take it personal, you were attacking my guildy the other day so I took you out of the chase. I could kill you quite easily and often as well but I don't.

So please don't take it so personal.
I like to kill A$$holes, so please don't become one. You are not on my KOS list.

Gellor, I am a member of CD/CDA, a long time Pac guild filled with alot of solid/good natured easy going mature people. We have alot of archers and we own alot of Real estate at Yew gate so we are there quite alot.

S

suprshadow

not trying to be a ****, and dont try to tell everyone you can kill me easily, everyone in your guild won't 1v1 me they just run and hide everyday..(Don't say it's because your template does not allow you to 1v1 because that is your guys choice to run a template like that) mcbain jake you tim, you wanna 1v1 anytime man. i dont need to run my mouth ill just prove it in the game..

No money just when you lose you're gonna have 20 mins to think about it.

Ask McBain about our duel in Fire, spent 15 mins running after him just to see him go dog form or w.e and run off my screen and hide.. good duel i guess...........

B

Balian of Asgard

not trying to be a ****, and dont try to tell everyone you can kill me easily, everyone in your guild won't 1v1 me they just run and hide everyday..(Don't say it's because your template does not allow you to 1v1 because that is your guys choice to run a template like that) mcbain jake you tim, you wanna 1v1 anytime man. i dont need to run my mouth ill just prove it in the game..

No money just when you lose you're gonna have 20 mins to think about it.

Ask McBain about our duel in Fire, spent 15 mins running after him just to see him go dog form or w.e and run off my screen and hide.. good duel i guess...........
Just curious, and please answer honestly with your opinion;
1.) Is a stealth archer template built to duel a DCI necro mage 1 v1?

2.) Is the DCI necro mage built to defend against dexxers and still be a force of destruction?

It kinda seems that the advantage is in your court in more than a few ways.

A stealthers defense against an offense is to hide and attack from the shadows.

This is what we do, and we are pretty darn good at it. Like I was saying earlier, and I will say it a little more detailed here, is;
I have alot of orange bars on my screen all the time, I have had many opportunities to take a concussion or AI Kill Shot on you while you were at 1/3 life - even a dismount if my guildies are close by, however, I chose not to attack you because of our past history. I would think that the laws of average would give me the advantage in this particular scenario of my choice due to my template and playstyle;

You don't know I am there within 8-10 tiles with an armed concussion when you are low on mana and life. If I take the shot and hit, you would most likely die from a 40-60 damage blow, if I missed, I would poof into thin air - still having your bar on my screen, and wait for another opportunity to do it again.

I am not avoiding a duel with you, but as I have said above, I have 220 skill points on Balian that are not bushido or chivalry, or maxed tactics or anatomy.

Best of 3 ok, I know it will take 40+ mins to do it, but 1 duel is not enough.

S

ShaunOfPac

How about PVP in general?
You do need to be experienced or be ready to learn fast and not be afraid of dying alot.

PM me and we will see about getting you* started with:

Suit setup
Template
Fel ruleset
Strategies
Communication
A chance to get some Powerscrolls
& A great circle of new friends

*Subject to Council approval
Imagine that, CD, the biggest joke in PvP, trying to recruit off the trammie stratics forums. How cute.

B

Balian of Asgard

Imagine that, CD, the biggest joke in PvP, trying to recruit off the trammie stratics forums. How cute.
Hello,

I was a trammy for 7 years, I did not know what I was missing in FEL.
I only go to tram to shop for the past 2-3 years now.

It is much more exciting to pvp againt Human Int. rather than AI
--------------------------------------------------------------

It is only your opinion that we are recruiting. Other people may see it in a different way.

Do we claim to be the best?
Do we cheat like alot of the other dominant pvpers do?

No, we don't do either, but we are offerring to help people into pvp so that they can enjoy UO a little more.

This is something that the ELITE hackers or A$$#oles would not take the time to do.

Just as you have already shown where you stand,
Never seen you in here before and you just pop in and attack, lol
Anyways, welcome to pac forum bro.