• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have Tickets (every shard), Need Trade Partners (Pacific)!

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

I have at least 12 holiday gifts and would like to find some more trade partners! I already have LS, GL, and Napa. My ICQ is 247-061-118. (On some shards I still have older gifts and extras also!)

Maris (O^S)
I still have 6 left on PAC if you got any on Sonoma

M

Maris

I have at least 12 holiday gifts and would like to find some more trade partners! I already have LS, GL, and Napa. My ICQ is 247-061-118. (On some shards I still have older gifts and extras also!)

Maris (O^S)

I currently have trade partners for the following shards:

Atlantic
Great Lakes
Lake Austin
Lake Superior
Napa Valley
Oceana
Sonoma

M

Maris

Lord Drakelord,

I have Sonoma available. I also believe I have older gifts there also, I will have to check.

ICQ me to set up the trade. I am almost always on.

M

Maris

I am updating shards taken as people contact me to get on my trading list! Always feel free to contact for anything!

M

Maris

no problem Teeshy!! also it seems as though i have will need Great Lakes for this year. Her hubby traded for her! LOL. If anyone it interested I have updated the current shards i have available in the second post plus at least a temporary GL partner!

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays!!