• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have i missed something with runic hammers??

G

Recenetly noticed shops selling copper runics at 100k and bronze at ++250k....wtf......

Why the 100% increase in price??? have i missed something coppers were always 10k and bronze 25-50k max????

Or is it just some crazy shop ownwers

G

Does NO one read the information on the screen at log-in just after it checks for updates????? Or is it just me???? Do they not read stratics either? Just wondering.

B

Babble

Well EA broke my login screen by not supporting no english windows systems :p

But I babble on stratics :p

G

The intensity ranges for Runics have been increased and now ALL runics can make up to 100% intensity.

However, there's only a certain price bump that's worth it because the ability to get mid to upper level runics has been increased for GM+ smiths thus making them easier to get in the first place.

G

I doubt any copper or bronze runic hammer is gonna yield a mega weapon or armour...if u guys/gals want to pay 2-3-400k plus for bronze runics plz pm me and ill set u up with a stack....crazy crazy crazy prices......oh plz icq me or pm me

G

I sold a sweet kryss I made with a copper hammer for 3 mil. Had 50 lightning and some other 100% mods with my 40 default damage increase.
Someone told me I under priced it.

G

so runic copper hammer prices u are suggesting used to be 10k - near throwaway ..are now nearer 1m????

G

One thing more did happen, some houses and vendors did burn to the ground on most shards. Someone lost their Business and way to make RL cash from UO.
That du mean it become harder to get runic tools and resources for the ones who want to buy.

The life of the cheaters are more dangerous now.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

I doubt any copper or bronze runic hammer is gonna yield a mega weapon or armour...if u guys/gals want to pay 2-3-400k plus for bronze runics plz pm me and ill set u up with a stack....crazy crazy crazy prices......oh plz icq me or pm me

[/ QUOTE ]

They now give 100% mods. Bronze hammers have 3 mods.

You can make a Wounding assassin spike with 50% Lightning, 50% Ht Lower Def, 50% Lower Attack, 15% Harm and 40% DI.

Do you do it everytime? No. But can you get 35 swings with a bronze. Enough to make 3-4 good weapons each time.

I've seen bronze at 400k on GL.

If you are selling at 200k - let me know. I'll buy em.

G

There on europa okies...

will u pay 295k each????

we can round it upto 2.95m for 10 if so

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
lol, I bought 7-8 dull runics the day after the Publish notes... at ~750gp/hammer.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nnneeeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmmm*

You missed something!

Wait a month or two, the prices I predict (just assuming here) will go down in time.

R

Redrum1

I saved up some of my hammers and I had alot of fun with them the other night. I made a nice gold dragon slayer katana with fc1 and 49 hit lightning with 10% pioson resist so I am going to use it for getting leathers. All I had was a basic dragon slayer so I am happy.