• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

have a que

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know that i can buy leather but i want to know if there is a clever that can cut the hide in to leather. or was it just a rumor that i just heard

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Butchers Warcleaver. Dbl click it and click your target and the cut-up leather will be placed in your pack.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have the recipe, you can make it.

Quite unlike the Harvester's Blade (which works on feathers too), which you have to buy (as they do not currently spawn anywhere)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunters' Moon

that would be wonderful. i wont be in game till tomorrow afternoon here is my icq number 179-147-280 hit me up when the best time is for you is

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do ICQ but I will be online most of the day tomorrow so just post saying you are online and in the game. I'll be checking the boards on a regular basis.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad I could help. If there's anything else you may need just ask. After nine years in Catskills,I accumulated alot of things that I didn't get to take to Atlantic with me.