• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Has this ever happened to you??? Champ spawn

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was doing rats in despise yesterday.... I had worked the spawn up to the final level when I lagged and got killed buy the sers/archers... I got a rez and went back and found DC / DC* / Bam were taking over my spawn... will still do fel over other spawns any day hehe where is the fun if no risk??... I ran into the fray with my bow in hand as they didn't initially attack... the only thing I can assume is that the hit fire area on my bow must have damaged Barracoon.... As I ran in I was asstacked by a couple of players, not being one to run away crying I stood and fought.... My death was executed with class... No smack talk or anything, I did get one player low on health but to be honest I think he just didn't heal as I was no threat to the group.... after I died I remained in the inner circle where the champ is so I could at least see him fall.... the odd thing is after they killed barracoon and left I came back to collect the gold! when I got to my body and opened the corpse I got the message "a special item has been placed in your backpack" but it fell in my corpse!! it was only a Djinni's ring replica but I have NEVER had anything like that happen before. Can anyone explain this.

Also I would like to thank the players who were there... although they raieded my spawn they did it in a way that meant I had fun! and it was nice of them to leave the gold (although i susspect they just couldn't be bothered picking it up rather than leaving it for me lol)

All in all a fun night!

blake378

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ive had this happen before once. but champs have been buggy lately did one a while back and got no scrolls pinks or anything then did one not so long ago and got triple scrolls for each character and the protector. its buggy as crap lately though.