• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has the Stat Loss timer changed?

G

Well, I'm confused. After several reports over the weekend that the stat loss timer had been decreased, I had the opportunity to test it.

Both times, I was training ROT (siege) on another character, so I had my 10 minute timer going. The first time, it was about 10-15 minutes before stat wore off, the second time, I'm not so sure, probably ~15 minutes.

I didn't time it correctly, but it definitely seems faster than 20 minutes now. Has any one checked?

G

HMm haven't heard anything about it being changed. Thou 15 mins would be better then 20

I

imported_Tina Small

Croaker, I swear it's gotten shorter too. A few weeks ago I actually made it back to my body before it had disappeared, which struck me as very very odd.

G

Yeah, I'm almost certain it's changed. Maybe only for the first death of the day or something.

Maybe I'll get myself pk'd by a wisp and hit the timer.