• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Has EA done anything positive for the game since I left? Just curious.

Has EA done anything positive for the game in the past 12 months?

• I am a little EA fanboy/girl and demand everyone stops hating on this glorious corporation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question is as stated above. I just want to know if EA has actually contributed anything positive to UO other than letting their EM's give out items that consistently crap all over what was one of the best economies in an online game since I left. I hear PVP is pretty terrible right now, too. Any thoughts on that? How active is Pacific even? Is atlantic the only shard worth playing for PVP still? Does anyone do spawns on Pacific anymore?

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im digging the reforging, fel is pretty quiet, sales are up on arties to replace the faction nerf. other than that its pretty dead.