• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone spotted the mysterious strangers?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish a dev would tell us if they're even out or not yet. :popcorn:

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up it weird if they exist that no one has seen them.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Domina and I ran 4 of the dungeons on Baja last night. We didn't find anything either so we're wondering if they're out yet. Btw....can anyone tell me how many anti-virtue dungeons there are? I plan to keep searching them unless we get word from the devs that they aren't there. Thanks!

V

Vyal

Places like the Orc Cave, that dungeon in t2a, places like that :) I would personally check the orc cave fel and tram I bet somethings in there.

A

Azureal

Places like the Orc Cave, that dungeon in t2a, places like that :) I would personally check the orc cave fel and tram I bet somethings in there.
Wasnt it said theyd be appearing in the AV dungeons? Orc Cave isnt an AV dungeon.

Covetous
Despise
Deciet
Destard
Hythloth
Shame

T

Trebr Drab

Wasnt it said theyd be appearing in the AV dungeons? Orc Cave isnt an AV dungeon.

Covetous
Despise
Deciet
Destard
Hythloth
Shame
And Wrong.

Edit: Also, we should not forget Doom, even if it wasn't found until discovering Malas.