• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has Anyone SON!

C

C-Punt

I was just wondering if anyone has any run ins good or bad with this new guild on the shard Skippers Over Numbers?

S

Still Frame

Couple of my good friends are in SON! the gm's a loser but a few good members

K

Kratos Aurion

Sounds like a speed hack guild title... anyways I heard SON is old HAX if thats relative info or already established. *goes back into hiding*

S

Still Frame

Many of them are old HAXZ who are still trying to "take the shard". Eventually slipknot will learn he doesnt belong on gl and will never take it. Back to LS barz nobody here wants you although we do enjoy all the laughs.

F

FDAU

I've seen them and remain unimpressed another bunch of speeder jockeys *yawn*

S

Still Frame

Their templates are definetally unique though. They are terrible just rely on omen para and their dogs to do all the work! Tamers = lamest crap in fel

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find the attitudes of many of todays pvpers to be pretty pathetic. Last night we were chasing a guy(I wont name names but this guy knows who he is) at yew gate. This player was blazingly fast and 4-5 of us quite simply could not catch the guy. Finally after a while he finally died. Not even sure who got him. I made a comment to his ghost about being stupid fast. One of his replies was why should I play legit when I play a red at yew gate and people just try to gank me? Never mind the fact that 4 of his hiding archer buddies were holed up in the house and could have easily came to help him and made it even numbers wise.He then went on to claim that 90 percent of people are speedhacking which is not true. I tend to believe that the majority of players are legit when it comes to pvp but more and more people are starting to speedhack because of these trash attitudes and EA/Mythics refusal to either fix the cheats or enforce the rules with bans. The players running this crap are nothing but clowns who think they can never die because they are lightning fast. Trash like this deserves to be ganked and no mention of trash players should even be made since it simply plays right into there hands. Trash talk from these "clowns" should just be ignored. Take these clowns for what they are and continue to gank away at them.

S

Still Frame

Cant forget yesterday with 5 of us on a certain red mage who was constantly put on foot but still outran everyone! It wasnt a SON! mage, but the sad part is he still died. Offered a duel, he accepted then never showed up. Most likely cuz he couldnt harm spam me anymore

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant forget yesterday with 5 of us on a certain red mage who was constantly put on foot but still outran everyone! It wasnt a SON! mage, but the sad part is he still died. Offered a duel, he accepted then never showed up. Most likely cuz he couldnt harm spam me anymore
If they all duel as poorly as Sedah then he/she did him/herself a favor by not showing up.

They get pretty bitter when they lose a duel, they will call in help, kill your mount, and weaken spam your teleport/recall/ethy/petball attempts while a dexer chases you down.

Bunch of Winners (- N + E)