• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Has anyone seen my soulstones?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Didn´t they decay with the other castle stuff?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Haven't checked Stratics in a few days, so sorry for the late reply.

Just wanna say welcome back! (I'ma be optimistic an hope you're coming back!) If you need anythin to get started up again, shoot me a PM. I might be slow to check up on it, but I'll help ya out. I'm sure most of Siege will, too ;)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Also, in case you haven't heard, there's a new expansion coming! This is a great time to return to Sosaria :)

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive checked for yours and for Cheapsuits. I didnt find either.

Did either of you have your name on them? There are a ton with unknown on them.

Bane Cross

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
right who cares you play for 2 months then quit and let your **** decay then cry about getting it back then let it decay then cry you see a pattern here?

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Righty !

BTW...I don't care that Bane Cross doesn't care

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Shalimar leave the soulstones she was holding with anyone?? Just curious.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did Shalimar leave the soulstones she was holding with anyone?? Just curious.
I think Hoffs has access to those. Have to catch him ingame though as he doesn´t read Stratics.

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Hoffs has access to those. Have to catch him ingame though as he doesn´t read Stratics.
Thats good to know. I gave Shalimar tons of SS's from Idocs when I left back in 2010. I'd sure hate it if they were locked away somewhere in someone's inactive account where no one had a chance of getting them back. Please send Hoff's my thanks for the safe-keeping of those!

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to say it but I think someone mentioned looting the house a long time ago and said they was gonna trash his soulstones. Someone that had been in a previous guild with Righty. Can't recall the poster though...

Hopefully I am wrong :(

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Righty - If you're looking into coming back and don't have any luck finding your SS's, you might try buying an account. I'm sure there are some older players who still drop in here from time to time that might want to unload a few. I think you can only pay in gold here, but you can use our forum for other methods... Gold, barter, trade and whathaveyou. Link below.