• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Has anyone had any luck getting their heart of the ocean to work?

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I, along with a few others, have not been able to get this to work as an aquarium. Which totally sucks! Just curious if anyone has? I'm assuming not but can't hurt to ask.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, it doesnt work as an aquarium. you can open the gump but not add fish to it.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
no, it doesnt work as an aquarium. you can open the gump but not add fish to it.
Well that really sucks! The only positive thing that I can think of is that I won't kill tons of fish now, but for people who are way more responsible fish keepers this is terrible news! Maybe they can fix it?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that really sucks! The only positive thing that I can think of is that I won't kill tons of fish now, but for people who are way more responsible fish keepers this is terrible news! Maybe they can fix it?
if i had to guess, it wouldnt be able to be fixed because the crystal isnt a container, and it needs to be a container to drop things into it. it goes on an auction safe, so that leads me to believe that graphic just isnt recognized as a container (you cant put containers on the safes). its worth a try for a fix, but i wouldnt get your hopes up. was a great idea, i would think the EM and mesanna didnt realize it wouldnt "work"

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
if i had to guess, it wouldnt be able to be fixed because the crystal isnt a container, and it needs to be a container to drop things into it. it goes on an auction safe, so that leads me to believe that graphic just cant be recognized as a container. its worth a try for a fix, but i wouldnt get your hopes up. was a great idea, i would think the EM and mesanna didnt realize it wouldnt "work"
tantrum.gif

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I wish The would test this stuff beforehand- if it doesn't work, then what's the point... just make a blue fish tank and call it the same thing... I'd rather have a working fish tank than a crystal that opens and acts like a fish tank, but doesn't!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The King was asked at the last Napa Governor's meeting and he confirmed that it did not work as a fish tank (that this was not a bug).

He was disappointed as well, but said something to the effect of the crystal isn't a container so you can't put stuff in it....